Starting with May 25, 2018, the European Regulation no. 679/2016, regarding the protection of individuals on the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDRP"), applicable in all Member States of the Union European.
Person responsible for the protection of personal data
We have appointed a data protection officer in respect of all aspects of personal data protection; the officer can be contacted regarding all aspects related to the processing of your data and to the exercise of the rights you have, according to the applicable legal provisions. For any questions or concerns about the way we process your personal data, you can contact the data protection officer at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the telephone number 0737 944 727.
Our policy privacy contains information on:
- The organization that collects data on this site
- The information we collect and use
- Automatic data collection
- Disclosure of information collected
- Customer / supplier data and data of their representatives
- Data collected when visiting our shops
- The right of the data subject
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Policy changes
The organization that collects information on this site:
SC ANA & CORNEL S.R.L. is the owner of the site www.carnia.ro and collects information about you when you apply, by sending a CV for one of the jobs.
The information we collect and use:
The information we collect and use through our site are the e-mail address and other information you provide us by applying for one of our jobs or requesting information about our services. Any information provided to us shall be kept and used exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling your requests, for information or for communicating with you.
The information collected by us are: e-mail address, name, first name, address, telephone number, studies, personal competences and any other information you decide to provide us together with the CV you send us.
The information provided shall be stored for a period of 2 years.
Automatic data collection:
The IP address of your computer is automatically collected when you visit our website. The IP address is a number allocated to your computer when you access the internet. These addresses are registered for IT security reasons in the computer systems that manage the website. We do NOT use your IP address to identify you or for other purposes, other than statistical information or website protection.
Cookies are pieces of information that the site transfers to users for keeping the record. Cookies make web browsing easier for you, by saving your preferences while you are on the site.
Disclosure of collected information:
We will not share your information with third parties for use for their own marketing or commercial purposes without your consent.
Clients'/Suppliers' Data and data of their representatives:
SC ANA & CORNEL collects and processes the personal data of representatives and contact persons, of the client / supplier, including the collaborators for the following purposes:
- To send the Company you work for orders / offers / offer confirmations / invoices / notifications regarding the execution of the contracts concluded between SC ANA & CORNEL SRL and the Company you represent or other documents and / or information relevant to existing or potential commercial relationships.
- The compliance by SC ANA & CORNEL SRL of the obligations imposed by the law and by the regulatory bodies to which SC ANA & CORNEL SRL is subject, such as the obligations to combat money laundering and terrorism, the obligation to report to the tax authorities.
- Exercising or defending of our legal rights or observing court orders.
Data collected when you visit S.C ANA & CORNEL S.R.L.
- In order to ensure the security of the space and the goods when you are in the premises of our stores, you enter within our means of video surveillance.
- In order to respond to your requests and complaints, through the TelVerde telephone, we can collect names, first names and telephone numbers, data that are willingly offered by you.
- In case of payments using bank card or meal vouchers we have access to your first and last name as well as to the personal identification number.
Right of the data subject:
When S.C. ANA & CORNEL S.R.L. process personal information about you, you have the following rights:
- Information: You have the right to be informed about personal data processing operations.
- Access: You have the right to access this data.
- Correction: If the information held is incorrect, you have the right to request the correction of personal data.
- Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of personal data in the following cases: personal data are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, the agreement based on which the processing of personal data took place was withdrawn, personal data were illegally processed, the personal data must be erased in order to fulfill a legal obligation.
- Data processing restriction: You have the right to limit the processing of personal data in the following situations: the accuracy of the data is contested by you, S.C. ANA & CORNEL S.R.L. no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, you oppose processing based on legitimate interests.
- Objection: You have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your situation, to processing based on the legitimate interests of S.C. ANA & CORNEL S.R .. Thus the Company will no longer process your personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate processing interests, which have priority over your interests, rights and freedoms or for finding, exercising or defending a right.
- The right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (ANSPDCP) and the right to address the courts.
In order to exercise these rights, the data subject may submit a written, signed and dated request, sent to S.C. ANA & CORNEL S.R.L.
The legal basis used for the processing of personal data:
The legal basis used by S.C. ANA & CORNEL S.R.L. are the following:
- Execution of a contract. The legal basis is used when it is necessary to process the information with a personal character, in order to fulfill the contractual obligations or at the conclusion of a contract.
- Legal obligation. We will process the information about you for the purpose of carrying out the activities, only as long as it is not above your personal interests.
- In some cases we will ask for your permission to process some of your personal information and we will process this information only on the basis of your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
SC ANA & CORNEL S.R.L. understands the importance of children's privacy, especially in the online environment. Our site does not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 16 years. If you are under the age of 16, please do not provide us with any information. If we become aware that we have collected information from a child under 16 we will make every effort to delete such information from our database.